Harmoney Personal Loans
Founded here in 2014, Harmoney is an online-only lender that has expanded across the Tasman. Listed on both the NZ and Australian stock markets, Harmoney funds its loans from institutional lenders and its own balance sheet.
What personal loan options does Harmoney offer?
Here’s an overview of the loans offered by Harmoney:
- Harmoney offers long-term personal loans from $2000 to $70,000. Loan terms can be either three or five years
- Harmoney offers secured and unsecured fixed interest rates of 7.89%-20.49% (secured) or 7.99%-23.99% (unsecured)
- Harmoney has a one-off establishment fee of $150. The establishment fee is added to your approved loan amount and repaid on settlement of the loan
- There are no fees for early repayment
How do I apply for a Harmoney personal loan?
Harmoney’s business is 100% online, so to apply for a loan, simply visit the Harmoney website and click to begin the application process. You can also call Harmoney on 0800 427 666 on weekdays. Typical pieces of information you may need to include in your application include:
- Valid proof of identification, such as your passport or drivers licence
- Proof of income
- Your typical expenses such as rent/mortgage payments, household costs, insurance, etc
- Any current outstanding debts
You’ll also need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a person (i.e. not a company or other legal entity)
- Be a New Zealand citizen with a valid NZ driver licence or NZ passport
- Be over 18 years of age when applying
To find out how much you could afford to borrow, check out Canstar’s personal loan repayment calculator.