Lending Crowd Personal Loans
Lending Crowd was launched in NZ in 2015. It’s a peer-to-peer lending provider that is part of Finance Direct, which offers loans from its own funds in addition to brokering loans from third-party financial institutions. Quick, easy and 100% online, Lending Crowd offers a hassle-free loan experience.
What personal loan options does Lending Crowd offer?
Here’s an overview of the loans offered by Lending Crowd:
- Lending Crowd offers long-term personal loans from $2000 to $200,000. Loan terms can be either two, three or five years
- Fixed interest rates start from 8.95%
- There are no fees for early repayment
Lending Crowd has a three-tier fee structure to establish a loan:
- $2000 to $20,000: $200 fee
- $20,050 to $50,000: $250 fee
- $50,050 to $200,000: $300 fee
How do I apply for a Lending Crowd personal loan?
Lending Crowd’s business is 100% online, so to apply for a loan, simply visit the Lending Crowd website and click to begin the application process. By submitting your wage and credit rating details, you can obtain a quote in seconds. Typical pieces of information you may need to include in your application include:
- Valid proof of identification, such as your passport or drivers licence
- Proof of income
- Your typical expenses such as rent/mortgage payments, household costs, insurance, etc
- Any current outstanding debts
You’ll also need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a person (i.e. not a company or other legal entity)
- Be a New Zealand citizen with a valid NZ driver licence or NZ passport
- Be over 18 years of age when applying
To find out how much you could afford to borrow, check out Canstar’s personal loan repayment calculator.