TSB Personal Loans
Please note that TSB are not currently accepting applications for new personal loans.
TSB was founded in New Plymouth in 1850, and since then has been ever-present in New Zealand. While remaining true to its local roots, the bank has grown into a nationwide institution offering home loans, personal loans, credit cards, savings accounts, investment and business products, and insurance.
What personal loan options does TSB offer?
Here’s an overview of the loans offered by TSB:
- TSB offers personal loans ranging from $1000 to $30,000
- TSB offers a fixed interest rate of 12.95% or a default interest rate of your rate + 3%
- TSB charges a $150 establishment fee
How do I apply for a TSB personal loan?
To apply for a TSB personal loan, either visit a TSB branch, call 0800 872 226, or message TSB through its website. Typical pieces of information you may need to include in your application include:
- Valid proof of identification, such as your passport or drivers licence
- Proof of income
- Your typical expenses such as rent/mortgage payments, household costs, insurance, etc
- Any current outstanding debts
You’ll also need to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Receiving a regular income
- Be an NZ citizen or permanent resident
To find out how much you could afford to borrow, check out Canstar’s personal loan repayment calculator.