The Cooperative Bank Credit Card
The Cooperative Bank is a New Zealand bank that is 100% owned by its customers. Founded in 1928, it has operated as The Cooperative Bank since 2011. It offers everything you’d expect from a bank, including accounts, lending, credit cards, insurance, plus great customer satisfaction. The Cooperative Bank is the 2022 winner of Canstar’s Most Satisfied Customers | Banking Award.
The Cooperative Bank credit card
The Cooperative Bank only offers one credit card product:
Fair Rate Credit Card
- Up to 55 days interest free
Fees and charges:
- $20 annual fee
- Additional card(s): $10 p.a.
- Purchase & cash advance interest rate: 12.95% p.a.
- Balance transfers: 0% p.a. for the first six years
- Cash advance interest rate: 12.95% p.a.
Canstar’s free comparison tool gives you the ability to compare The Cooperative Bank credit card with those from other lenders in the credit card market. For more details, just click on the button below.