Laybuy | BNPL
How does Laybuy work?
Laybuy is one of the most recognisable BNPL schemes in NZ:
- Pay in six weekly instalments
- Personalised credit limit
- Use Laybuy Boost, using your own cash, to make purchases above your credit limit
- App and website
- Change payment dates
- Digital Laybuy card that works with Google Pay or Apple Pay
What are Laybuy’s late fees?
- $10 fee for each missed payment
- Late payment fees are capped at $40
How does Laybuy compare?
The display order does not reflect any ranking or rating by Canstar.
This information is not an endorsement by Canstar of BNPL schemes or any specific provider.
Founded here in 2016, Laybuy has grown into Australia and the UK. It can be used at thousands of merchants around the globe, including big retailers such as Cotton On, Ezibuy, Stirling Sports, Life Pharmacy and Unichem.